Please contact the main office to find out the school's enrollment. Please visit the school office to pick up a Registration Packet. You will need the following items to complete registration:
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate, Passport, Health/Vital Statistics Affidavit
- ORIGINAL Complete Immunization Record (No waivers are allowed)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE Original Electric or Gas Bill, Affidavit, Rental Agreement or Escrow papers **No Telephone Bill Accepted**
- PROOF OF LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP
- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
- REQUIRED FORMS: All Kindergarten and First Grade students are required to submit an Orange Health Card (completed by a private physician) and the Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request Form. In addition, any Second through Fifth Grade students from out of state are also required to complete these forms.
Registration for Loyola Village Fine & Performing Arts Magnet School for 1st through 5th is handled through a lottery system. The lottery is conducted at the LAUSD Integration Offices and Loyola Village does not have input as to which students are accepted. The process begins with the publication of the Choices brochure in early fall. Choices describes all available Magnet schools in LAUSD and allows students to apply to a single school. Find out more about how Choices works please visit:
Students requesting enrollment for Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st, on the year of enrollment.
We will be offering school tours on: February 21, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
March 22, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.