PROCEDURES FOR CAMPUS VISITORS:
- Upon entering campus, all visitors shall sign in at the main office.
- Get a visitor’s pass and obtain the Principal’s approval before proceeding to the classroom. Same day classroom visits must be pre-arranged with teacher.
- Request an appointment for a visitation date and time by filling out “Request for a Classroom Visitation”
- Determine the classroom activity you are observing and keep the classroom observation time to 20 minutes.
- Schedule a following appointment, if necessary, by filling out the necessary form:
- “Request for a Conference with Teacher”
- “Request for a Conference with the Principal”
- Before leaving campus, return to Main Office to sign out.
SOME IMPORTANT RULES FOR VISITORS:
Please turn off all electronic devices when entering school.
- Enter and leave the classroom as quietly as possible.
- Do not converse with students, teachers and or instructional aides during the visit.
- Do not interfere with any school activity during the visitation.
- Do not disrupt instructional time, cause disorder or otherwise disrupt the normal operation of the school.
- Do not exhibit behavior that poses a danger to staff or students.
- Never address or talk to students other that your own child.